Come with me on an adventure. I'm more than likely to cry, bitch, poop myself, or any combination of the three. Needless to say, it will be magical.Join my new lifestyle: #dying a bitch 2014 #dab it up Also check out my photography blog! http://cattakespictures.tumblr.com
friend: *whispering* if you're stupid say "what"
friend: OH MAN
OH DEAR FUCKING CHRIST
I GOT YOU SO GOOD, THAT WAS AWESOME
SWEET, SWEET DICKS IN MY MOUTH. I HAVE NEVER LAUGHED THIS HARD. EVER.
JESUS. JESUS HELP ME.
kids these days are so spoiled
when i was your age we had an animated disney castle intro
and we had to walk uphill both ways to see it
Barefoot, in the snow
Running away from velociraptors
AND WE WERE THANKFUL.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)
The Silent Hill meetup/photoshoot will be Saturday at 7pm, meeting in the Game Room! I will be “Pillow James”!
Hope to see you guys there!
I just got super sick at the physical therapy office send help
akutomi said: Where is she?
My pup is at puppy boot camp and comes home the weekend of 8/8 maybe
THAT LIGHTNING WAS TOO GOSH DIDDLY DARN CLOSE TO ME IT WAS A FLASH CRACK THERE WASN’T EVEN A PAUSE